ECCC 2016

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Emerald City Comicon here in Seattle!



It was my first year attending, so I chose to only go on Sunday. I had a wonderful time!!!

I made my Kaylee Frye (Firefly) dress about a week before con. (There will be a separate post with all the details about that next week.)

I made a new friend right off the bat.






You can check out this fella's maker on Instagram here.

Keep reading for the whole experience!



One of my favorite parts of the day was meeting a few of my internet friends irl!

Hilary from The Cutie Life (another Washington blogger) met up with me and we had a blast wandering around seeing the sights and shopping for cute things! I'm convinced she is made of sprinkles and pastel rainbow frosting you guys! She is a delight to be around!



See her post/video from the convention here and peep a little bit of me as well!


I also met Gladys from Usagi in Wonderland! Taking it way back to the good ol' days of Geek Girl Bloggers.



So awesome to finally meet people you have connected with online!
Be sure to check these awesome ladies out!


Then, I met some of my favorite artists and bought prints from them!

I was excited to meet Karen Hallion most of all.



If you follow me on Instagram you know I have a handful of her prints on tshirts from TeeFury. She's my favorite!

Of course there were also loads of amazing cosplayers!


The tallest (and best) Mal!

Everything's shiny, Captain! 





Two fellow Kaylees whose combined outfits inspired my own



This lovely Legend of Zelda cosplayer wearing a dress from Samantha Cochetti Costume



An EPIC Princess Leia and Darth Vader by A Masquerade Costume



And this fantastic pair!



If you see yourself or someone you know, please feel free to comment! I'd love to give credit and a full-size photo if you wish!

Check out my Instagram for other fun snapshots of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment