Casual Cosplay Connections: Blossom

This month's theme for Casual Cosplay Connections was 90's cartoons! 

I had so many favorites that it was hard choosing which one I wanted to do. Then I remembered that I was limited to what I had in my closet and came up with an outfit that had all the ingredients I was looking for (sugar, spice, and everything nice... maybe a little bit of chemical X...)

Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls!!!

Casual Cosplay Connections: Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls



That was one of my favorite shows from when I was younger. Though I have to say I related more to Bubbles, and nowadays I feel more like Buttercup!

Casual Cosplay Connections: Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls


Funny thing is, I have two more dresses in similar flower lace in blue and green! I thought dressing as all of them might be a bit much though, lol

Casual Cosplay Connections: Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls


"Fighting crime trying to save the world. Here they come just in time! The Powerpuff Girls!"

Always a fun link up with you all! (Even if I was a wee bit late...Going to catch up with posts soon) Looking forward to next month's theme: Strong Female Character!

Be sure to link up with our hostesses Charlie from Happy Little Geek and Danielle at From Girlie To Nerdy if you decide to join in on the fun! This challenge makes me want to try and casual cosplay every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment