Lightsaber Scarves For the Crafty Jedi

Hey fellow fans! Happy Star Wars Day part II! 

I've kept these a secret for over two months, and I figured May the 4th would be the best day to finally share! (I know it's almost over, shhhh)

Lightsaber scarves! 

Blue and Green Lightsaber Scarves by the Fangirl Crafter


I am so very proud of these! I crocheted them completely without a pattern using my lightsaber hilts and various internet photos for reference.

Luke Skywalker Blue Lightsaber Scarf by the Fangirl Crafter


I tried to include as many details as possible to make it look semi-screen-accurate.

Luke Skywalker Green Lightsaber Scarf by the Fangirl Crafter


As I said in my last post, I grew up with Star Wars. It was a huge part of my childhood. It never mattered that the hero was a boy, I knew from the beginning that I was a Jedi just like Luke Skywalker. The green lightsaber was (and still is) my favorite.



Then The Force Awakens came along, and here's Rey being everything I've always wanted in a hero, completely solidifying my choice.

Luke Skywalker Blue Lightsaber Scarf by the Fangirl Crafter


When I saw the blue lightsaber in her hands, I knew had to make it too!

Luke Skywalker Blue Lightsaber Scarf by the Fangirl Crafter


The crocheting student has become the master!

I have a New Hope for the Star Wars franchise. (Oh yes, I went there.) I can't wait to watch Rogue One and Episode VIII!!! GIVE ME ALL THE STAR WARS

Luke Skywalker Green Lightsaber Scarf by the Fangirl Crafter


Now if they would just put more Rey merch on the shelves! Amiright?!


What other lightsaber would you like to see crochetified?
I've got some other ideas marinating in my noggin'. I'll get around to them eventually. ;)

FYI: if I ever do make these to sell or on request, they will not be cheap. If you're absolutely serious I will consider making another one. Send me an e-mail and we'll chat!


May the force be with you, fans!

Thanks to my mom for putting up with all my geeky photo requests. You're a trooper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment