Swapping Valentines with Fellow Fangirls

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! The decorations, candy, hearts and love everywhere, the candy... it all makes me feel ridiculous, but I love it. So when I saw that the absolutely fantastic Natalie from Natalie Patalie set up a Valentine exchange for geek girl bloggers I immediately had to sign up! It's been a while since I participated in a swap with more than one partner, but I knew this would be fun.


Valentine's Day is all about spreading the love! Knowing that the others took a little time to see what I might like made me feel special too


Like all of the Doctor Who themed cards:


The store-bought Valentines were also super cute!


The ladies in this group are so supportive and kind, and I'm so happy to be a part of it!


I'd also like to throw a special shout-out to Dina from Mom's Gonna Snap because I rarely get portraits of myself and I love it ever so much!!


Thank you to everyone who sent out Valentines in the swap! I had a lot of fun and I would love to do this again! 😁

A bunch of my letters before they were sent off

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment